The Thonon Tourist Office is classified category I and belongs to the network of French Tourist Offices and undertakes to:
- Provide you with a reception area and an easily accessible information area.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Offer you furniture to sit on.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Post and distribute its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included, during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Answer your letters all year round.
- Ensure a permanent reception service staffed by staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the supply of printed tourist maps, plans and guides.
- Give you access to its trilingual website dedicated and adapted to consultation via embedded media.
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two relative foreign languages:
– All classified tourist accommodation containing at least the name of the establishment, postal details, e-mail, website address, telephone details, classification level;
– Cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites that may include information on usage rates, periods and times of public access, the website and telephone and postal details;
– to events and entertainment;
– to emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourism information annually.
- Post emergency phone numbers outside.
- Present the entire qualified offer of its intervention zone for all clients.
- Give you access to the consultation of the availability of classified accommodation.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Comply with the requirements of the Tourism Quality MarkTM.
- Provide you with a resident advisor.
- Ensure the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.