The evening service offers a real brasserie feel with its mussels menu and, on prior order,n its Choucroute Royale, seafood platters and homemade foie gras which can be enjoyed in or to take away.
- _NB_MAX_COUVERTS_ : 110
From 01/02 to 12/31 between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Closed on sunday.
- In centre of town
- Town location
- Station district
- Close to a public transportation
- Pedestrian area
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Pets welcome
- Buffet meal
- Restaurant for children
See reviews for