Museum of Prehistory and Geology
This museum records the origins of man through his evolution to modern man, with a collection of 700 tools and weapons including simple stones adapted for use by early man through to examples from the Bronze Age…
The Prehistoric and Geological Museum gives you all the keys to understand the evolution of Man and its skills acquisition aver time. Activities for all : lighting fires the prehistoric way, flint cutting, archaeological excavations ...
From 07/04 to 22/04, daily between 2 PM and 6 PM.
From 01/05 to 30/06, every Saturday and Sunday between 2 PM and 6 PM.
From 07/07 to 02/09, daily between 10 AM and 6 PM.
- In the country
- Lake 5 km away
- Close to pleasure port
- River 5 km away
- Village 2 km away
Adult: 4 €
Child (5-14 years): 3 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Picnic area
- Public WC
- Air conditioning
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Plugs, household appliances <=130 cm
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Children's entertainment
- Temporary exhibition
- Handicrafts workshops
- Archeological digs
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Themed tour
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours