Maison du Salève
Located in a rural area in Présilly, the Maison du Salève offers visitors original activities including exhibitions, guided tours, workshops, conferences and nature trips. On departing from the Maison, walks for both inexperienced and avid walkers: the discovery route "In the footsteps of the Carthusian monks", the Way of Saint James path or the Convers path to reach the summit of Le Salève.
The eco-shop of the Maison de Salève highlights the talent of local artisans, producers and writers.
From February to June and from September to December: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 PM and 6 PM.
July and August: from Tuesday to Sunday between 10 AM and 6 PM.
Zone A school holidays: from Tuesday to Sunday between 2 PM and 6 PM.
Closed in January, May 1st, first Sunday in September, and December 25th.
Pour les groupes, possibilité de visite tous les jours sur réservation (sauf lundi et dimanche après-midi et fermeture de janvier).
- In the country
- Close to a motorway
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Mountain location
- Close to a public transportation
- Close to GR footpath
Adult: 5 to 6 €
Child (6-18 years): 3 €
Student: 5 €
Disabled: 3 €
Group adults: 6.50 to 7 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Other prices on request.
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Play area
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Heavy door
- Incline >5% but reasonable
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Children's entertainment
- Temporary exhibition
- Handicrafts workshops
- Fauna - flora
- Pedestrian sports
- Creative hobbies
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Coach access
- Set down on-site for groups
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Unguided individual tours