Mechanical Music Museum
The museum boasts Europe's most beautiful collection of mechanical musical instruments (around 750 items). Come and visit the new rooms: "guinguette", cinema, etc. The guided tours include various activities. (The instruments are in working order).
The Museum of Mechanical Music opened its doors in 1988. It recently doubled its exhibition space and the tour content has been entirely redesigned.
You'll be amazed by the originality of this unique collection which is displayed in more than 750 rooms: carillons, music boxes, street organs, dance organs, fair organs, mechanical pianos, automatic accordeons and violins, orchestrions, phonographs and gramophones, automatons and animated displays, each presented in a decor corresponding to their era, thanks to the different rooms of the museum, which cover 1,500 m².
Our animated tours will be a delight to your eyes and ears.
Joint entrance ticket for the Museum and exhibition areas (1500m2), about 2 hours visit.
From 02/05 to 30/06/2019, daily between 2.15 pm and 7.15 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2019, daily between 10.15 am and 7.15 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/10/2019, daily between 2.15 pm and 7.15 pm.
- Near shuttle stop
- Mountain location
- Close to a public transportation
- Resort centre
- Lake 5 km away
Adult: from 6 € (12,50€ to visit both buildings)
Child (16 years): from 3.50 € (8,50€ to visit both buildings)
Large family: from 35 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Appointments for groups with possibility of morning visits. For the price please see with the Museum.
Free with Multipass.
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Chèques Culture
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Children's entertainment
- Temporary exhibition
- Entertainment evenings
- Handicrafts workshops
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Themed tour
- Set down on-site for groups
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours