Visitation Chapel - Contemporary art area
The Monastery of the Visitation was founded by Saint Jeanne de Chantal and consecrated in 1684. It has four bays, the last of which houses the choir and is slightly square in shape. Although it is from the Baroque period, it has traditionally Gothic rib vaults.
Establishment closed temporarily.
- In centre of town
- Town location
- Exhibition space
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Tour free of charge
- Unguided individual tours