Restaurant de l'Hôtel de La Plage
"A genuine stop-off for food lovers, this restaurant gives pride of place to flavour and taste":
- A room that can accommodate up to 50 guests,
- In summer, a terrace overlooking the Lake Geneva giving the greatest of pleasure to some sixty guests.
Brought together by its chef, Jean-Luc DELACHAUSSEE, Maître Restaurateur, the menu includes the best regional products in their season.... Fillet of "féra", pike from the lake, arctic char from Lake Geneva, small perch, venison in autumn, without forgetting the home-made foie gras available whatever the season.
Business meals, family celebrations, banquets, groups ... Talk to them about what you want to eat and they will strive to make your visit here a wonderful memory.
- _NB_MAX_COUVERTS_ : 70
From 03/28 to 06/30 - From 09/01 to 11/03. Closed on wednesday.
From 07/01 to 08/31, daily.
Lunchtime service: 12 NOON - 2 PM, evening service: 7 PM - 9 PM.
- In the country
- Lakeside or by stretch of water
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Close to a public transportation
- Lake 5 km away
- Village 2 km away
- At the water's edge
- Bus stop < 500 m
Adult menu: 26.50 to 41 €
Child menu: 12 €.
Group rate available for > 40 people.
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Garden room
- Shady grounds
- Private beach with facilities
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Secure parking
- Maîtres restaurateurs
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Buffet meal
- Restaurant for children