La Brasserie du Général
The Brasserie du Général welcomes you in a bistro atmosphere. Here you will find tasty and traditional cuisine made from top-quality produce. Opened in 1864, this is one of the oldest Thonon restaurants. Even during its lengthy closure, the Brasserie du Général remained etched in the memories of several generations. While preserving the original spirit of this unique place, marked by tradition, culture and local history, the restaurant was completely refurbished and renovated in 2014. The staff of the Brasserie welcome you in the heart of Thonon town centre, all through the year from Tuesday to Saturday.
- _NB_MAX_COUVERTS_TERRASSE_ : 70
- _NB_MAX_COUVERTS_ : 100
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
- In centre of town
- Close to a public transportation
- Town location
- Bus stop < 500 m
A la carte: 7.50 €
Child menu: 12.50 €
Dish of the day: 13.50 €.
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
See reviews for