Chapelle de la Visitation - Espace d'art contemporain
The Monastery of the Visitation was founded by Saint Jeanne de Chantal and consecrated in 1684. It has four bays, the last of which houses the choir and is slightly square in shape. Although it is from the Baroque period, it has traditionally Gothic rib vaults.
Establishment closed temporarily.
- In centre of town
- Town location
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance