See the interactive map

Tully Chapel


Route de Tully
74200Thonon-les-Bains

This historic chapel in the hamlet of Tully is near the wash house and has interesting frescoes. It is also part of the circuit des chapelles et lavoirs (chapel and wash house trail).


The chapel was erected in the 13th century in the name of Saint Etienne. Reverend Etienne Mugnier, priest of the Holy House, had it rebuilt in 1681 to replace the last as it was in ruins.


Learn more

Opening

All year round, daily.

Environment
  • Thermal resort
  • Town location
  • Close to a public transportation
  • Village centre

Equipment & comfort

Service
  • Guided individual tours
  • Guided group tours