Mechanical music museum
Chimes, clocks and musical boxes, animated tableaux and automatons, organs including street, dance and roundabout models, reed organs, orchestrions and mechanical violins, mechanical and pneumatic pianos, phonographs and gramaphones…All displayed throughout the museum in their historical context.
Joint entrance ticket for the Museum and exhibition areas (1500m2), about 2 hours visit.
From 02/05 to 30/06, daily between 2.15 PM and 7.15 PM.
From 01/07 to 31/08, daily between 10.15 AM and 7.15 PM.
Closed between 12.15 pm and 2.15 pm.
From 01/09 to 30/10, daily between 2.15 PM and 7.15 PM.
Closed from 31st October to 18th December.
From 19/12 to 30/04 between 2.15 PM and 7.15 PM.
Closed on saturday.
- Near shuttle stop
- Mountain location
- Close to a public transportation
- Resort centre
- Lake 5 km away
Adult: 9 € (Possibility of joint entrance ticket for the museum and the exhibition areas 12,50 €)
Child: 5 € (Possibility of joint entrance ticket for the museum and the exhibition areas 8,50 €)
Student: 10.50 €
Disabled: 10.50 €.
Child entry valid for 0 - 16 years.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Appointments for groups with possibility of morning visits. For the price please see with the Museum.
Free with Multipass.
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Chèques Culture
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Children's entertainment
- Temporary exhibition
- Entertainment evenings
- Handicrafts workshops
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Themed tour
- Set down on-site for groups
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours