See the interactive map

Casino d'Evian
  • Casino d'Evian
Quai Besson
74500Évian-les-Bains

The Casino was built in 1911 by the architect J. A. Hébrard (who also designed the Buvette Cachat and the Hôtel Royal) on the site of Château de Blonay, bequeathed to the town in 1877 for the creation of a "gaming house".


Hébrard was inspired by the Neo-Byzantine architectural style in designing his cupola. The drum is pierced by semi-circular arched windows beneath a festooned, continuous arched frieze.


Learn more

Opening

Throughout the year : open daily.

Environment
  • Town location