The Romans christened it Eau de la Versoie and in the 16th century Saint François de Sales extolled its virtues in writing. Miss Joséphine Antoinette de Lort donated the source of Versoie to the town in 1852.CLICK TO VIEW THE SEARCH ENGINE
number of results : 1
The fountain built in 1937 by Louis Moynat is on the edge of the spa resort along Avenue du Général de Gaulle.
Avenue du Général de Gaulle
tel : +33 (0)4 50 71 55 55
An exceptional event for the Museum's 150th anniversary !further information Montjoux Festival from 04/07/2013 to 06/07/2013
Here we go! For the 16th edition of Montjoux Festival some names have been already announced:...further information